One of the few locally owned and operated magazines in Santa Fe, the Santa Fean leaves no stone unturned in exploring life in the City Different. Since 1972, and to the delight of locals and tourists alike, the publication has spotlighted and celebrated Santa Fe’s charm and character.
Reach out to the Santa Fe and Northern New Mexico community through advertising with the Santa Fean. Print and digital options are available.
Our distribution of each of the six issues is 20,000 copies and growing. With a newly redesigned website and strong social media presence, our online presence is substantial and rich in content.
Most Santa Fean readers are at the buying stage of life, and they have disposable income—money to spend on your product or service:
- 85% have annual household incomes over $100,000, and 34% earn over $125,000.
- 55% have a net worth over $500,000, and 25% have a net worth over $2 million.
- 98% are active credit card users and are considered heavy users.
- 97% respond to magazine ads or promotions.
Our readership is well educated and spans a broad adult age group:
- Most readers are 40-60 years of age.
- 58% are women; 42% are men.
- 77% are college graduates.
For more information about print and digital advertising opportunities, please contact email@example.com.